Performance Appraisals – 5 Key Strengths to Highlight

Regardless of the industry, company or role you’re in, incorporate the following 5 key strengths in your performance appraisals. There is great emphasis on these values as they form the foundation for a company’s corporate culture, and are critical for its survival and long-term growth.

Key Strength # 1: Focus on customer satisfaction – describe how you contribute to increasing customer satisfaction and loyalty for the company’s long-term growth.
Key Strength # 2: Teamwork and collaboration – highlight how you build lasting relationships with other teams and work collaboratively to achieve common goals.
Key Strength # 3: Open communications – emphasize your willingness to listen to new ideas, or to adopt alternative approaches
Key Strength # 4: Interpersonal skills – stress your ability to work with all levels within the organization
Key Strength # 5: Adaptability to change – illustrate how you’re able to adapt in the face of constant changes in the organization or industry
High ratings in these areas will enhance your technical or functional expertise, and will make you a more valuable player within the organization.

David Russell (author for Phrases For Performance Appraisals)
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Thanks for the tips. Could you please talk a bit more about -

Key Strength # 1: Focus on customer satisfaction – describe how you contribute to increasing customer satisfaction and loyalty for the company’s long-term growth.
  • David A Russell
    David A Russell
    Hi,

Customer satisfaction is of paramount importance in any business, regardless of internal or external customers. How you treat internal customers is likely to be how you treat external customers as well. Most companies treasure staff that are customer centric. If you are able to showcase your strengths in this area, you are likely to be seen a more valuable to the organisation.

Hope this helps.

David Russell
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Companies often tie rewards such as bonuses and merit increment to a person’s rating in a performance appraisal. From an employee’s perspective, it’s thus about highlighting as much achievements as...
Share your success quotes. Let me start with few that I really like. "Change brings opportunity! Quick change brings quick opportunity" - T Harv Eker "Success doesn't come to you…you...
please tell me how to implement parallel steering in a off road vehicle also provide (if you can) the necessary diagrams thank you
I am a final year engineering student specializing in Information Technology field.Can you please suggest me some latest topics for seminar??
Hi All, Anyone here know the answer of the folowing old puzzle. I could never know its answer. Three friends went to a hotel. The bill was 75 bucks .Each...