PCB designing at home

is it possible to design a printed circuit board(pcb) at home.if yes then what are the tools required??beside pcb layout software.
please also tell about their prices.thanks in advance.

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    You need some chemical like FeCl3 ask for its price in your local market.
  • infinity_nimish
    infinity_nimish
    youtube has abundant videos. search pcb making iron method

as for chemicals u'll need vodka, nailpolish remover and ferrous chloride(available at component shops)

for drilling holes u'll need PCB hand drill with a drill bit.
  • Tarun Chauhan
    Tarun Chauhan
    thanks to both of you for your good suggestions........CEans rock!! 😀
  • Ahsanul haque
    Ahsanul haque
    PCB Design Software with the EAGLE Freeware version, may be best for home purpose use.
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Ahsanul haque
    PCB Design Software with the EAGLE Freeware version, may be best for home purpose use.
    @#-Link-Snipped-# It's no sense in reviving old thread. Please avoid necro-posting.
    Wanna share something technical, then do create new thread 😀
  • Ahsanul haque
    Ahsanul haque
    OMG this post too old. posted on PCB designing at home

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi every one.. i want to make a up-down counter using 8051.. two switches are connected with UC. one for up counting and one for down counting.. now the problem...
I am 4th year compurt science student.I have to submit details about the topic "skipfish" for my seminar. Please help me by providing me the details.Hope there will be aresponse...
hi everyone.. I am just a newbie in this forum, looking forward to meeting people from here and make friends if possible 😀 _________________
What are you seeing here...😡
Can anyone explain in detail what actually DLNA and what are its application? Does it need wi-fi to stream to PC using DLNA?