PCB design guidelines !!

Hello all,

At the outset merry christmas to one and all!

I requirement any material - links, e-books, pdfs - that deal with the following topics -
1) Guidelines for PCB design with reference to EMI and EMC.
2) Guidelines for PCB design for hardware mixed signal components - microcontrollers, audio circuits, switching power supplies - focussing on Ground planing

Cheers to all!
😁
Karthik

Replies

• sreebabuhavi
    sreebabuhavi
    hai !!

hai everybody
    I'm new bee for this forum.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

how are passwords stored of each individual users in web sites like orkut/yahoo etc. ????if it is stored in the orignal form will not be very easy for the administrators...
Funny that no one posted about Music, yet 😁. I still remember during my engineering days, I got hooked onto Trance and Techno ... twas my 3rd semester, when I...
well!this is an era of hi-fi technology.and today's human being's virtually eat,drink&sleep tecnology!wait,i mentioned sleep,rite?:sleeping: yes!i did mention sleep! ie. what i mean to say is that howmuch ever technology...
CEans! I wish a very HaPpy & Prosperous New Year to all Crazy Engineers! May the new year bring you lots of exciting times & success. Let us create a...
I'm sure, this one is going to touch your emotions. 😁 Lately, I've met many die-hard Microsoft haters who think Microsoft products are all screwed up. This thread is dedicated...