PCB Design / Fab / Assembly start up experience?

Has anyone here have any experience on PCB Design Fab Assembly start
up?
May I know how did it go?
What are the considerations?
What are the challenges involved?

Replies

• loraine
    loraine
    when you are starting a project or business regarding PCB assembly/design, there are a lot of things to consider as you will encounter a lot of processes. First and most importantly, you have to secure that your schematic design is simple and accurate. Next is to assure that you are going to get good materials from a good supplier. This will ensure a longer lifetime of your project.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Google plans to warn more than half a million users of a computer infection that may knock their computers off the Internet this summer. Hackers have infected a network of...
Name:gwendollen *Engineering Trade:ECE Location:ANDHRA PRADESH *Occupation: i am a B-Tech final year student *Hobbies & Interests: surfing the net,reading detective and adventourous stories and playing chess
For those who have tried getting online quotes from PCB vendors (i.e. for design or fabrication), may I know your feedback from doing this? I personally have not tried sending...
according 2 my info i think that the hardware prototype of mobile videophone is a failure......... bt i dnt knowhow far this is true...... can any one hlp me with...
We all know that Apple is always very secretive about how it's iPhone goes through the production line. Even seeing photos of the Foxconn Zhengzhou plant are a rare commodity....