PCB assembler inquiry

I have 40 boards to be assembled with total 148 parts in one side. Do you guys know any PCB assembler can send the first article for free for my approval before building the rest boards? We need to test them and make possible adjustment in few passive parts?

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Roman Garcia
    I have 40 boards to be assembled with total 148 parts in one side. Do you guys know any PCB assembler can send the first article for free for my approval before building the rest boards? We need to test them and make possible adjustment in few passive parts?
    What's your location?
  • Roman Garcia
    Roman Garcia
    I am from Canada. Any suggestions?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi friends iam manoj kumar an (ece)engineering student.i want to do my specification in communication. iam very much interested in knowing more about communication and in introducing new communication technology...
One of the most common and tricky interview question asked mostly by the HR folks to candidates. Another varient of this question is "Why should we select you over the...
I am unable to reach to my friend. How can I find the current location of my friend's mobile? Please help me out!!!
hi.... actually as per the definition the output of the amplitude modulation has same frequency as that of the carrier.......... bt if the frequency is constant then why are side...
I am Augustine Whymer a Liberian Studying Electronics Engineering At the Stella Maris Polytechnic I am Willing to acquire knowledge and also to share knowledge too i decided to do,...