Path to ... from ... ?

Sir / madam,
My question is

A man walks from a point P to south 40 k.m. reaches point Q, from there he turns to his right and walks 20 k.m. to reach point R. from point R he turned to his left and walked for 40 k.m. to reach S , then he turned right to T for 20 k.m. from T he turns left and walks 40 k.m. to reach U. from U he turned right & walks 20 k.m. point V. from V he moves right for 40 k.m to W.
a) shortest path to T from initial point?
b)Path to W from P?
c)Path to W from R?
d)Path to V from R?

Advance Thanks,
R.Rengaraj
{Infosys: 4-Aug 08/BVB college of Eng., Hubli}
{On this forum my 16th Question.}

Replies

• yadavundertaker mohit
    yadavundertaker mohit
    a) the shortest path from T to initial point P is T-R-P 90 km approx long.

b) W-R-P 101 km approx

c) W-R 56.5 km

d) V-T-R 90 km approx.
  • rengaraj
    rengaraj
    Hi,
    How you suggest this question ??
    Anyhow thanks for your reply.
    R.Rengaraj

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey.....guys i have a problem not regarded to compute science,but something related to technology. Actually in my facebook account i used to get updates from my friends about "Farm Ville".One...
CEans, I see lot of interest in organizing a meet in Hyderabad. We've already had a meet in Hyderabad. The last meet was organized by our CEan English_Scared. How many...
I'm bit surprized it took them so long to launch it. But finally, Google dictionary is now available - Google Dictionary I like the interface.
Success has been an issue broadly discussed and defined by different approaches. The Question is “what skills make success easier to achieve?” And How do you define success ?