Parameters for TIG Welding...

Hey guys.. I am doing a project on welding of ss 410s which is 4mm thick using GTAW (TIG).... Can anyone suggest me the way to select the optimum parameters for tig welding??

Replies

• PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    I guess you can use this link: #-Link-Snipped-#
  • N.Gowtham Raj
    N.Gowtham Raj
    Thank you dude... It was of great help....
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Welcome man! 😀 All the best... 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Rendezvous '11 is a Technical fest organized by KITS, Warangal. Rendezvous '11 aims to recognize and celebrate the technological innovation which have enthralled us over eons of time. The fest...
Quark 2012 is a National Festival organized by BITS Pilani, having a tagline- "Challenge, Compete, Evolve." Quark, the annual techno managerial ad innovation festival held in and by the BITS...
Exergy 2012 is a Technical Fest organized by Institute of Chemical Technology (formerly UDCT), Mumbai. "When all think alike, then no one is thinking." -Walter Lippman Innovation. It's the one...
Microscopic Robots​​ Microscopic robots are poised to fight diseases and revolutionize modern technology and this technology is used in our India since 2005... Now it is more advanced... Now even...
Pragyaan 2012 is a Techno Management Fest organized by NIT Trichy. Pragyaan, the annual Techno Management festival of NIT, Trichy is a humble attempt to promote and foster this co-existential...