parallel port d-25 to pcb

Hi all,
i am still working on my fyp i have now tested the motors with the drivers and all is good also i got my labview program up and running which is great. next step i have to interface my pcb with the computer through the parallel port. I may need help with this as i could do with some information on what to connect the parallel port pins to on the pcb?? im not expecting a big reply but any links or bit of knowledge shared as usual is very much appreciated!!!

Replies

• divyamoorthy89
    divyamoorthy89
    hi im doing my third yr elec & electronics eng..i need som project ideas..if u can mail to #-Link-Snipped-#ks

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi guys, i am B.Tech from electronics and communication Qualified in gate2009 with 93.42 percentile,i don't which college i will ,can any body help me...
RAR files don't generally open in UBUNTU I tried using unrar-free and I could successfully open the *.RAR archive file When I extracted the contents though the extraction procedure said...
can some one shed some light on my query below. I have a system which has three phase input (R,Y,B). And now i need an output (say 230V),from the same...
if any one has good seminar topic information in E&C stream .pls help me 😒
Hello guys, Before anyone starts a business they should think of what are the posibilities of getting success and gain (Benifits) of that project or business... And probabilities of Failure...