Parag Deshpande

I m a student of mechanical enggineering. I m studying at VIIT in Pune University. I m very glad to join a vast group of brainy fellows. I would like to make best use of the knowledge obtained from here

Replies

• Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Welcome Parag, tell us how did you discover CE? And you have lot to learn and lot to contribute here 😀
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Parag Deshpande
    I m a student of mechanical enggineering. I m studying at VIIT in Pune University. I m very glad to join a vast group of brainy fellows. I would like to make best use of the knowledge obtained from here
    #-Link-Snipped-# Welcome to CrazyEngineers Family. Feel free to participate in every discussion. Do Keep visiting the forum frequently!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Parag Deshpande
    Welcome to CE, Parag. We're happy to have you with us. We look forward to having you as an active member of CrazyEngineers and tell your friends about us. 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Name: Sreejith T Vikram *Engineering Trade: Computer Science & Engineering Location: Kollam , Kerala . *Occupation : Student. *Hobbies & Interests: Computers,Reading ... discovery channel....and much more .. *Aim in...
Most of the modern supercomputers , uses linux based operating systems.Why don't they use Windows?
Anybody any good SPICE program for Linux. I am in audio HI-FI (beginner) and had LTSpice, but it is only for Windows. Thank you, Michel
Foxconn is the Chinese manufacturer of Apple products. Terry Gou, CEO of Foxconn has said that people should wait for the upcoming iPhone from Apple and not put their money...
On Bagshot Island, there is an airport. The airport is the homebase of an unlimited number of identical airplanes. Each airplane has a fuel capacity to allow it to fly...