Replies

Welcome, guest

Join CrazyEngineers to reply, ask questions, and participate in conversations.

CrazyEngineers powered by Jatra Community Platform

  • narayana murthy

    @narayana-z4W16q • Jan 15, 2011

    search on google

  • medeepak

    @medeepak-zZfLKg • Jan 16, 2011

    for a conference on 28th you are searching for topics now๐Ÿ˜ฒ
    what sort of conference is it๐Ÿ˜ฒ

  • Ankita Katdare

    @abrakadabra • Jan 16, 2011

    @roshan: This link might be of some help:
    #-Link-Snipped-#

    OR this:
    #-Link-Snipped-#

  • shreyasm89

    @shreyasm89-jGobVm • Jan 17, 2011

    Since you are in ECE i advise you to select a topic which is telecom-related. There are a lot of innovations coming up in the field. It'll help you a lot in your future.

  • mikeclan

    @mikeclan-RfpaDh • Jan 22, 2011

    shreyasm89Since you are in ECE i advise you to select a topic which is telecom-related. There are a lot of innovations coming up in the field. It'll help you a lot in your future.

    This is the idea which I was going to share with you ROSHAN. Actually I came here on this forum while I was searching some paper presentations on GSM technology. I think the same topic would be great for you. GSM is also a telecommunication related topic and I think it will be comparatively easy too. Although I did not find any on this forum yet. Still searching.


    _______________________
    "Going High"
    #-Link-Snipped-#

  • Arp
    Arp

    @arp-8yytsY • Jan 22, 2011

    you can go for nano technology..
    as i know you cant be strong in concepts in first year go for some sort of general vast and electronics related topic