paper presentation

need some good topics for a tech fest on 28th jan.please suggest topics for me.(1styear btech ECE)

Replies

• narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    search on google
  • medeepak
    medeepak
    for a conference on 28th you are searching for topics now😲
    what sort of conference is it😲
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    @roshan: This link might be of some help:
    #-Link-Snipped-#

OR this:
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • shreyasm89
    shreyasm89
    Since you are in ECE i advise you to select a topic which is telecom-related. There are a lot of innovations coming up in the field. It'll help you a lot in your future.
  • mikeclan
    mikeclan
    shreyasm89
    Since you are in ECE i advise you to select a topic which is telecom-related. There are a lot of innovations coming up in the field. It'll help you a lot in your future.
    This is the idea which I was going to share with you ROSHAN. Actually I came here on this forum while I was searching some paper presentations on GSM technology. I think the same topic would be great for you. GSM is also a telecommunication related topic and I think it will be comparatively easy too. Although I did not find any on this forum yet. Still searching.

Arp
    you can go for nano technology..
    as i know you cant be strong in concepts in first year go for some sort of general vast and electronics related topic

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi guys, One of the first things that attracted my notice in CE is the CE messenger project. I followed all the (long) threads that sprouted around this idea at...
Hi frnds... myself Sachleen doing diploma in Electronics and comm.engg. from Punjab.I m a fun loving person..My hobbies are painting,surfing,going out and meet old frnds..i have lot of frnds. I...
Hi, I have one suggestion about CE badges for blogs and websites. For now, we have the "Proud to be a Crazy Engineer" badge (and that's cool!). But what if...
hi friends, In the circuit diagram given in the link https://www.electronic-circuits-diagrams.com/lightsimages/10.gif can you tell me what VR1 and vr2 are?is it pot? how to connect them to the 6V supply?😕
I was searching for a way to design a simple synchronous rectifier with N-ch mosfets, to avoid the voltage drop of a diode bridge. I found some interesting ideas, a...