Paper Presentation Topic For Symposium

Hi guys,
I wanted to do a paper presentation for an upcoming symposium but don't have any idea on how to do it .So I need some valid suggestion for the topic and some help as to how to do it.

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    The topic: 'Problems faced by current generation students in ideation and communication'
    Just describe your own experience with this and what you feel should be done to overcome the hurdles. It may help hundreds of students.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Yep! That'd be an amazing topic! Make a few eye-opening points about how students are forced into 'paper presentation' and then how clueless they are. Also cover how they go on copy-pasting stuff from the Internet and then it destroys the whole purpose of paper presentations.
  • suganya devi
    suganya devi
    Thats a good idea but when it comes to a computer science symposium wont they expect something related to technology than a social issue??or will this really work out...??
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    suganya devi
    Thats a good idea but when it comes to a computer science symposium wont they expect something related to technology than a social issue??or will this really work out...??
    I really want someone to talk about this in an open forum.

You could pick up Web 3.0 : #-Link-Snipped-# . I'm not sure if that's 'technical'.
  • suganya devi
    suganya devi
    bioramani
    The topic: 'Problems faced by current generation students in ideation and communication'
    Just describe your own experience with this and what you feel should be done to overcome the hurdles. It may help hundreds of students.
    Can you give me an appropriate example as to how a presentation has to be given..??
  • suganya devi
    suganya devi
    bioramani
    Can you give me an appropriate example as to how a presentation has to be given..??
  • suganya devi
    suganya devi
    bioramani
    The idea is fine..but can you give me an appropriate example as to how a presentation has to be given..??
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    suganya devi
    The idea is fine..but can you give me an appropriate example as to how a presentation has to be given..??
    Paper Presentation Advice
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

What is the physical significance of a triple integral? What does it denote?
Talking about the power transmitting chains, which are connected to shafts using sprockets. what are the components that are included in a chain and how is it fabricated ? any...
i am using windows 7 home premium os i m unable to install turbo c and any c++softewar without changing the os .if u know any better idea it will...
heyy guysss....have u heard about the game called KLUELESS 7....its an initiative by the iim students....its a mindboggling game guys....its a game where u will have clues all over the...
what is pc to pc communication?how to achive it?do you know any information about it please reply me