Paper presentation topic : Battery operated cars

hello, i am shiny
i am going to present a paper presentation topic on battery operated cars,pls can anyone suggest new innovative ideas in this topic pls ,very urgent.or atleast anyother sites ,so that i can visit and gather information

Replies

• khooper
    khooper
    The development of the vehicle, described as "beautiful" by those who have had a glimpse of the design sketches, could not have come at a better time, he told MPs during debate in Parliament on the science and technology budget vote.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i am confused what topic should i chose. i wanted something bit different and new .plz help me out in searching something new and innovative.
Microsoft is getting its Photosynth ready to stitch photos to create virtual 3D world. Read the details here - Photosynth : Microsoft Live Labs How many of us would like...
So here we go - Q. What is the name of Belgium's National Airlines?
Hello, I want to embed a PowerPoint presentation in my blog and share it with my friends. but I don't how to do it? Any suggestions will be appreciated.
Contest Page: Optimized PC Contest Contest Details: The budget is the only thing that is fixed. Feel free to use your grey cells to build an Optimized PC within a...