Pakistani Girls Talk about India

[video=youtube;81cfly1npRA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81cfly1npRA&feature=feedrec_grec_index_more[/video]

Do watch the complete video, or you will get a wrong impression.

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    It's a wonder how the voice of common people in the so-called democratic countries never get heard. Only the elite groups speak their opinions about hatred and corruption. It's we, the people who matter the most, isn't it?

@opti: would like to know your opinion.
  • ursplfrnd
    ursplfrnd
    Thanks a lot. Actually few days back i posted this video on my facebook wall. No response from any of my friends. Then i thought , people are more intrested on discrimination issues and state divisions.

I never saw anyone posting this video anywhere. I really felt bad. Today i saw you posting this ! thanks.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    @urspclfrnd: That's why our like-minded, peace-loving all engineers' community called CE is here for! 😀 😀

We should know that hatred is spreading due to the right power lying in the hands of wrong people. At heart, the world loves peace.
  • ursplfrnd
    ursplfrnd
    Very true ! CEean's rock !
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Well people are influenced by their role models or may be I say powerful people. That is the reason people are applying "Emami fair and handsome" just because SRK is saying!

That is hardly a matter. Just keep our thinking independent. because it is our thinking.

let us start development of humanity. We cannot let our 25000 brothers die just because "we hate" them

One last thing->when we die;
    We are not Indians nor Pakistanis,
    We are not Hindus nor Muslims nor Christians or any other religion followers's
    We are not Brahmins, Shias or Sunnis or catholics or protestants.

We are just 'we'- Followers of that God almighty. And what we did all our lives will be left back.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This video is an Irrigation Lawn Sprinkler Systems Tutorial. [video=youtube;8jP01YZVNCs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jP01YZVNCs[/video]
The sequel to the James Cameroon movie AVATAR, AVATAR 2 is set to release in 2014. I found the news on Avatar 2 (2014) - IMDb . The page mentions...
I had a chat with a friend yesterday who had the above query. She says, "I feel like I'm wasting my time applying for jobs because like 95% of the...
This sounds like a weird question but game programming is a lot different than application programming. We can learn it through various courses outside university too. Just wanted to know.....
Let's make a list of the Best Universities for MS in Computer Science in USA and what makes them the best in this field. It will come handy to many....