packet analysis using wireshark

Anybody have idea that can we see our colleague activities using wireshark....Any idea from people using wireshark

Replies

• durga ch
    durga ch
    please put wire shark to better use than to snoop onto friend's activities
  • awais.uia
    awais.uia
    but we have given a task (a project) to analyse traffic using wireshark in WLAN ......and supposed to come up with a pie chart that the traffic load in different timings...e.g rush hours...qiet hours...etc....
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    ok.while using wireshark , you should be able to trace the type of data flowing, from specific sopurce and destination addresses -
    Below two links might help you
    WIRESHARK - The Easy Tutorial - Statistics
    Wireshark · Go Deep.
  • frost00
    frost00
    You could use wireshark to initially show a handshake, then demonstrate different types of activity on a network. Your initial pie chart could show the network operating with just background noise, then gradually scale up the activity.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

When I first heard about it I felt what is so great about spending hours browsing other people’s images? But, here's an answer. Mashable published an Infographic - Do any...
Absolute Zero and Four Year Transform: This is my first attempt at drawing with a Wacom tablet, so the results are a little scratchy. I promise a more consistent result...
hye , my name`s Neo and i would like to ask about Broadband Modem. Here we go with the 1st question. Which electronic components corresponding with the connection speed? may...
Hey guys, Am working as a trainee design engineer. am good at pro/e and am concentrating on its advanced modules. My doubt is whether pro/e is enough for my designing...
Well for those who are in embedded field Arduino is very known word. I am planning to study about Arduino basics so inviting all who are interested in Arduino can...