overclocking

hey guys could u all please tell me how 2 improve my ram performance. and also how 2 overclock my pc and my graphic card(its an nvidia).wating 4 a reply.thanks in advance.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    safeman
    hey guys could u all please tell me how 2 improve my ram performance. and also how 2 overclock my pc and my graphic card(its an nvidia).wating 4 a reply.thanks in advance.
    I'm not an expert to comment on this, but make sure you have the best cooling mechanism in place before you try your hands at overclocking 😁

FYI -
    #-Link-Snipped-#

-The Big K-
  • xheavenlyx
    xheavenlyx
    Just as Biggie said, you have to be really careful. Firstly look for a good cooling system, and if you are using the latest monsters then get a liquid/gas cooling!!

As for the software needed, for Nvidia, you will have a CD for overclocking software (ATI has). If not then visit some sites:

#-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#

Have fun!
    [​IMG]

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Tutorial: Parallel Port Interfacing Techniques - Part 2 PC Parallel Port Interfacing Techniques - Part 2 16 October 2006 v1.0​ Elec: 3.5 Comp: 2 Mech: 0​ Introduction In this tutorial...
Hi CEans! Internet Search is a big business on the internet. Top three search Engines, Google, Yahoo! & MSN (Live Search) are working hard to improve the quality of the...
Hello If You Have Any Idea On It..................plz Tell Me
Name: Prasad Ajinkya Engineering Trade: Computer Science Occupation: Working|Self-Employed (Making the transition) Work Experience: 14 months Application Developer, 6 months Presales Hobbies & Interests: Gaming, Coding, Reading, Music, Bakar, Movies...
Hey all, I am working on putting together a shopping cart application based on PHP Symfony framework and putting in all the cool effects through AJAX. Had some doubts against...