Outotec is hiring a Dy. Manager – Dewatering in Bengaluru!

Outotec India is driving sales growth for Outotec offerings (solutions + services) and is responsible for defining Market Area strategy together with Business Areas, maximizing sales and sales scope, managing and developing sales and delivery competences, providing home for Shared Support Function and Supply function resources.

We are committed to search talented and creative minds working in harmony with each other to bring new emotions and wonders to the world. As a leading organization we look forward to your initiative, enthusiasm with imagination and invite you to explore unparalleled career opportunities while creating an exciting future together. We provide our employees a vibrant, diverse and stimulating environment with enormous opportunities to explore new dimensions of creativity thus enhancing their potential to the optimum. We invite you to join our organization whose forte are its ethics and values, which are reflected in actions and people practices.

Your responsibilities:

1. Assist Head of Dewatering in test work activities of Thickeners & Filters.
2. Assist in Technical Proposals for Thickener

Our expectations:

BE - Mechanical with 2- 4 years of relevant experience. The job involves extensive travelling.

Closing date: 31.01.2012

Apply here: joberate.com

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

One day a farmer's donkey fell down into a well. The animal cried piteously for hours as the farmer tried to figure out what to do. Finally, he decided the...
I've always thought of instant-on operating systems and it seems that we're still far away from having those on our computers and mobile phones. Windows 8 I heard, has a...
While I know that iOS is tightly integrated with Apple's hardware, I'm wondering whether someone here on CE has attempted to make a phone dual boot with iOS & Android...
We've discussed Aakash tablet lot of times and it's been quite some time since the tablet is available in the market. I'm wondering whether any of our CEans have purchased...
xmarks is your bookmark synching tool that lets you port your boookmarks from your desktop browser like IE, Firefox, Chrome, Opera to your smartphone browsers on Android, Apple iOS and...