Otto, Diesel and Duel are not thermodynamic cycels?

like Rankin ,Brayton cycle and refrigeration cycle,air standard cycle r not thermodynamic cycle why?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Mechanical engineers, we've an important question for you to answer.
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    anjali zendre
    like Rankin ,Brayton cycle and refrigeration cycle,air standard cycle r not thermodynamic cycle why?
    Why do you feel so? They are thermodynamic cycles.

P.S: Please post your question in detail.
  • white_hat
    white_hat
    As far as I know all of them are thermodynamic cycles.
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    All of them are thermodynamic cycles, or that was what i was taught. if they are not thermodynamic then what are they ?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

IRCTC is India's biggest ecommerce portal with hundreds of thousands of bookings made on daily basis. Now, operating a large website isn't a new technical challenge, yet IRCTC servers seem...
Lindsay's technical books sells technical books of yester years. Going to close down. The last order has to be by 28 February 2013. For those who are interested: https://www.lindsaybks.com/
My DAC rank is 2899 and i got VITA Mumbai in my first round counselling....... (Not even expected to get DAC with this Rank). so confused. there is a lot...
Hello all, I want some reliable information related BITSAT engineering exam. Is it is same as the other engineering exams like GATE??
Is there any way to set volume for Laptop speakers and headphones differently. i.e can I set ,say 70% volume for headphones and 22% volume for speakers, so that when...