Organizing innovative technical event

suggest me any innovative technical event to organize ? so that it would attract students

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    vswapnapriya
    suggest me any innovative technical event to organize ? so that it would attract students
    Do you have a theme in mind? What's your budget and what's the scale at which you wish to organize it?
  • chatkicold
    chatkicold
    yeah plz tell i am also intersted .......if it is related to the automobile
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    chatkicold
    yeah plz tell i am also intersted .......if it is related to the automobile
    The questions I asked in my earlier post apply to everyone. You will have to provide us with the details [budget, scale, audience etc.] for us to suggest something new and innovative.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Samsung launched the MusicHub combining streaming with storage locker for Samsung S3. This App is currently available only for Samsung S3 right now. Samsung worked with mSpot & 7digital to...
Jokes apart... The Samsung Galaxy Note 2 is something that everyone of us on this site is looking forward to (5.5 inches!). I'm looking forward to it mainly because prices...
can anyone share their experience and can even share questions of programming,technical round of THOUGHT WORKS...so that it will be helpful to everybody....please its urgent for me....i have cleared my...
Diaphragm springs are used in automobile clutches. But then under what category of springs does, it fall ? are they examples of the disc spring or belleville spring ?