Orange Powered Battery Photo From Caleb Charland

Caleb Charland writes on his blog that while playing with oranges, copper wires and galvanized nails. Now using only the natural wedges held upright with armature of small wooden skewers as the cells for battery, he made the LED work, though he required 14 hours of exposure to do it! This citric acid battery is definitely a treat for the eyes. All thanks to Caleb, who is a famous photographer with work displayed globally.

Take a look -

citric-acid-battery-caleb-charland-1-537x402

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

What are the things that needed to be studied/learned to become an software engineer???
hi production engineers,usually we see tips for all the core branches but it is difficult to find guidance for some branches like production,chemical,electronics and instrumentation etc.i am here to help...
Indian Government is proposing that the companies with large turnovers to take the corporate social responsibility (CSR) very seriously. The 'Revised Companies Bill 2011', if given a green signal in...
I just got the news that telecom regulatory authority of India - TRAI has banned telephone (calling) facility in tablets sold in India. I searched for more information about this...
I'm told that the production of Micromax Funbook - which is one of the top selling tablets in India has stopped. This news comes from one of the dealers who's...