Oracle training

Hi friends. After a long time i once again came back to Ceens.
I have a course DBMS in my semester. They suggeste us to learn oracle.
Can you help me what to learn in oracle and how effectively it will be useful to me in future???????????

Replies

• Mahesh Dahale
    Mahesh Dahale
    For OCA (Oracle Certified Associate)
    1) 1Z0-007 Introduction to Oracle9i SQL
    2) Oracle9i Database: Fundamentals I 1Z0-031

For OCP
    1) Oracle9i Database: Fundamentals II 1Z0-032
    2) Oracle9i Database: Performance Tuning 1Z0-033

#-Link-Snipped-#

Oracle Certifications Exam Training -uCertify
  • safwan
    safwan
    Mahesh_dhalae your second link I was using it for my learning purpose and its very useful.Specially for students.
  • sarveshgupta
    sarveshgupta
    If you are familiar with SQL you will find it easy to migrate to oracle easy

most of the syntax for writing the queries that you will use in your college are similar to SQL

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi.. I saw so many members useing blogs.Can anyone tell me please what is the use of blog writing AND blog reading? How can we earn money from the blogs?I...
Those who aren't aware, Microsoft has launched Microsoft Online Services. Link: Online Services from Microsoft for e-mail, messaging, and collaboration allow you to hand off IT management chores and spend...
Looks like its taking longer than expected for the Apple India online store to 'open'. Link here: Untitled Document Anyone's got a clue why its down?
hi This is candace. i really look forward to be an active member in this forum. i do run a resume writing website
The news is making rounds and I'm not sure whether its fake. Dildar Leherwala, is said to have committed suicide because he couldn't figure out Google Wave. The news is...