Oracle Recruiting 3500 Engineers By May 2012

Oracle India is planning to recruit over 3500 engineers in India by May 2012. The company currently has over 21k engineers on its roll and plans to add 3.5k engineers. The company announced their aggressive recruitment plan. Details: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• royz2010
    royz2010
    When will Oracle start sending offer letters to recruited students? I just wanted to know how many months it usually take?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    royz2010
    When will Oracle start sending offer letters to recruited students? I just wanted to know how many months it usually take?
    I've heard from few students that Oracle has already sent offer letters to few of the recruited candidates. But not 100% sure about it. L&T delayed joining for several candidates by about 4-6 months.
  • royz2010
    royz2010
    What documents do I have to submit before joining? Kindly reply me, as i need to start arranging those documents during my vacation
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    royz2010
    What documents do I have to submit before joining? Kindly reply me, as i need to start arranging those documents during my vacation
    I think those who're already working with Oracle India might be able to reply. Else you can simply contact the HRs and ask them. I think you'll certainly need your engineering degree, marksheets, passport and related documents. Few companies expect candidates to submit a copy of resume & passport as well. There are several companies that ask for medical certificate. I hope this helps ๐Ÿ˜€
  • royz2010
    royz2010
    Yeah I have heard about passport and all. But need to know about the additional documents. Any ways, thanks a lot for the quick response.
  • imgopi
    imgopi
    The_Big_K
    Oracle India is planning to recruit over 3500 engineers in India by May 2012. The company currently has over 21k engineers on its roll and plans to add 3.5k engineers. The company announced their aggressive recruitment plan. Details: #-Link-Snipped-#
    Hi sir this is Gopikrishn
    am in Final CSE with 77% aggregate and having so many ppt and quiz certificates ,and good in both technical and soft skills and am trained by infosys campus connect program also,and am good in database also so my question is how i get a job in this company.please help me
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    imgopi
    Hi sir this is Gopikrishn
    am in Final CSE with 77% aggregate and having so many ppt and quiz certificates ,and good in both technical and soft skills and am trained by infosys campus connect program also,and am good in database also so my question is how i get a job in this company.please help me
    Not sure whether anyone here can answer it. Well, first thing is to apply for a suitable position and once the company asks you to attend their selection process; prepare for the skills the company looks for in candidates.
  • imgopi
    imgopi
    K th
    The_Big_K
    Not sure whether anyone here can answer it. Well, first thing is to apply for a suitable position and once the company asks you to attend their selection process; prepare for the skills the company looks for in candidates.
    OK thank u so much sir
  • royz2010
    royz2010
    The_Big_K
    I've heard from few students that Oracle has already sent offer letters to few of the recruited candidates. But not 100% sure about it. L&T delayed joining for several candidates by about 4-6 months.
    Sir, I have talked with several friends who got selected in Oracle Finance, and found none of them received any offer letter. They got selected in off campus during the month of September. Sir, It would be a huge help for many students if you can collect some details regarding the offer letter for 2012 batch and post it here. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Has anyone tried contacting HR staff of Oracle India? It's always better to have an official word.
  • royz2010
    royz2010
    The_Big_K
    Has anyone tried contacting HR staff of Oracle India? It's always better to have an official word.
    As per my knowledge, no one tried. The main reason is that majority are selected before 1 or 2 months only.
  • *pushkar*
    *pushkar*
    how can we apply?? Please let me know
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Guys, if you are worried; you should contact Oracle HR and ask them directly. You may also coordinate with the T&P director of your institute and ask them to contact the HRs on your behalf. I hope we've CEans who're working in Oracle who can bring this concern to HR's attention.
  • K!r@nS!ngu
    K!r@nS!ngu
    Please don't depend on TOI' news.... those who want to apply go through the company website and apply...who need to get the call letters just contact T&P director of your college.
  • mohit ugpta
    mohit ugpta
    yes please if anybody is there to tell anything about the offer letter receiving time and anything related to joining letter and about training process.that ll b very helpful..plz post
  • royz2010
    royz2010
    mohit ugpta
    yes please if anybody is there to tell anything about the offer letter receiving time and anything related to joining letter and about training process.that ll b very helpful..plz post
    I talked with few 2011 batch guys and found that they received offer letter around the month of march 2011. I also heard that this time, they are planning to divide the candidates in to two batches. So first batch will be receiving offer letter around January last and the selection for the second batch will be going on till October last.. Any ways we will get offer letter before march ends.

2011 batch got the joining letter in August, so I also think that 2012 batch will also receive that in August. For knowing about the training process (if the post is Graduate Trainee) visit this site of oracle: #-Link-Snipped-#
  • mohit ugpta
    mohit ugpta
    thanx a lot buddy...
  • mohit ugpta
    mohit ugpta
    thanx a lot buddy...๐Ÿ˜€..do share this kind info in future as well..๐Ÿ˜€
  • royz2010
    royz2010
    mohit ugpta
    thanx a lot buddy...๐Ÿ˜€..do share this kind info in future as well..๐Ÿ˜€
    Sure buddy..You also do the same. Happy to know that my post was helpful to you.
  • royz2010
    royz2010
    *pushkar*
    how can we apply?? Please let me know
    Visit this website: #-Link-Snipped-#

And select the section "How to apply". You can upload your resume in this site and there by can register. Good luck buddy ๐Ÿ˜€
  • *pushkar*
    *pushkar*
    royz2010
    Visit this website: #-Link-Snipped-#

And select the section "How to apply". You can upload your resume in this site and there by can register. Good luck buddy ๐Ÿ˜€
    I have already registered in many companies site like samsung, alcatel, mahindra satyam, tech mahindra etc but not even a single call ๐Ÿ˜”

I think they never call freshers like this way ๐Ÿ˜”
  • royz2010
    royz2010
    *pushkar*
    I have already registered in many companies site like samsung, alcatel, mahindra satyam, tech mahindra etc but not even a single call ๐Ÿ˜”

I think they never call freshers like this way ๐Ÿ˜”
    Keep trying buddy. Don't leave hope. Try to register in that site and keep on attempting recruitment drives. Best of luck

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am facing problem in dkim (Domail Key Identified Mail) implementation on server I have written code to send emails using amazon web services , and have also added dkim...
hi, I'm a BSc IT grad and I've got a job in IMS(infrastructure management service). Some one told me its about fixing PCs. i don't want to end up doing...
Hi guys it's Shaf from EngineeringBecause again. Today we've got an article I think you'll all enjoy (especially you Big K). It's about an Indian student who went to university...
can any body tell me what is the inverse z-transform of (1-a)/(1-az(inverse)) Thanks
if i reciprocate the rotot (magnet) instead of rotating in between coil of copper wire....then shell i get electricity... if yes, then please somebody tell me how much thw area...