Oppo F3 selfie expert with dual selfie camera launched for Rs. 19,990

Oppo Mobiles has launched a new smartphone in the India market that takes forward their ‘Camera Phone’ tagline. The Oppo F3 was launched at glittering press event a few moments ago. The Oppo F3 has been priced at Rs. 19,990 and it will go up on pre-order on Flipkart from May 4th to May 12th. One of the advantages of buying the Oppo F3 during pre-order period is that you will get a selfie-stick and a Bahubali 2 back cover for free. The Oppo F3 can be bought directly from Flipkart and brick and mortar shops from May 13th. Since Oppo is now official sponsor of the Indian cricket team it has also started a lucky draw where three winners will win a free trip to the UK to watch the ICC Champions Trophy Final.

Oppo-F3

The Oppo F3 is a camera centric smartphone and that is why we shall see in detail how it stands apart in the competition. Oppo as a brand has been known for its selfie cameras and it cranks it up a notch by adding two cameras on the front just like its pricier counterpart the Oppo F3 Plus. The first camera is a 16MP 1.3inch sensor with f/2.0 aperture for selfies. The next front camera just located besides it is a 120-degree wide angle 8MP lens which can help you take group selfies. You can either choose which camera you want or the Oppo F3 can decide itself by using facial recognition. You can use the Beautify 4.0 feature to enhance your selfies within the camera app. Just like you find on Samsung smartphones you can use a palm gesture to take photos. On the rear we have the same 13MP camera with LED flash, expert mode and Anti-shake 2.0.

The Oppo F3 has a 5.5inch IPS TFT panel display with Full HD resolution. The Oppo F3 has been crafted out of aluminium for smooth finish. The Oppo F3 keeps the bezels to the minimum so that you can immerse yourself in the content. The Oppo F3 runs its home grown Color OS 3.0 that is based on Android 6.0. The Oppo F3 is powered by a MediaTek MT6750T chipset that houses a 1.5GHz octa-core CPU, Mali T86-MP2 GPU and 4GB of RAM. The internal memory of the Oppo F3 stands at 64GB and Oppo has overcome the limitations of a hybrid SIM slot by using a triple slot tray that can accept two SIM cards and one microSD card of up to 128GB for memory expansion. The Oppo F3 is backed by a 3200mAh battery that guarantees a day of use in average conditions. The Oppo F3 supports 4G, Wi-Fi, microUSB and Bluetooth connectivity. The fingerprint sensor located on the home button can recognise credentials even when the user’s fingers are moist.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Facebook is going straight ahead towards its goal of bringing more people online with various programs under its internet.org scheme, specifically aimed at developing and under developed nations. Facebook’s Express...
Hello Guys! I m Sourav Kumar and I got 9.4CGPA in 10th standard bt unfortunetly in 12th somehow I manage with 53.6%,recent I m pursuing my engineering in 3rd Year...
Ajit Paigrahi grew up in a middle-class family with both his parents working Government jobs and was sent to boarding school at a very young age. At boarding school, he...
This video is about making a snake out of paper. The style of paper folding and structure building shown in this video is called "3D Origami" if you wish to...
According to a recent tweet by the Xiaomi India's VP Manu Jain, the company is gearing up for the 'second biggest announcement this month' and is set to announce the...