Operation Research

How to Drive equations for an assignment problem in operation research?

I mean to say if i solve a problem as
Operations Research Formal sciences Mathematics

through some method say "Hungarian Method" then i will get the solution but what would be its LP model or set of equations?So i am asking in that sense that how to drive equations please help?

Replies

• Bhanu Verma
    Bhanu Verma
    Dont Know dear..Sorry

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

How about test driving a sports car through an obstacle course inside a Boeing 747? Look at the video on this site: https://www.theaviationwriter.com/2013/07/video-range-rover-boeing-747-1248.html
Biosensors aren't new, but the latest biosensor that sticks to your skin like a temporary tattoo is capable of alerting the marathoners, competitive bikers and other other extreme sports people...
Your exposure to mosquitoes may very vastly depending upon the part of the world you live in. But if you live in places where you are never alone, we bet...
I was flipping through the TV channels and found that one of the channels was talking about 'hotmix' road construction type. I've absolutely no clue about the construction field, so...
Just read the news that over 18,000 engineering seats are vacant in Karnataka alone. The mushrooming of engineering colleges have largely been responsible for degrading the quality of engineering education...