Opera 11.50 - Opera Link Feature

Opera Link makes it possible to keep bookmarks, history, speed dials, notes, and search engines synchronized across multiple machines. This is great for those who may have a desktop at home, a laptop for the go, and another computer at work. While this feature is great, there was one missing piece to the puzzle: passwords. Opera 11.50 makes this possible with just a click of a check box. Google Chrome already offers extension syncing and I am sure Opera will do the same in another future release.

[video=youtube;LLbsXxQBEj8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLbsXxQBEj8&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    It's been long time I tried Opera. I'm now more or less settled with Firefox and Chrome. But it's always good to know about the new features Opera is adding. Makes me feel going back to Opera 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

1. Go to the Voki website and click on the image of the torso under "Customize Your Character" to set the basic character profiles, such as shape, color, realism and...
hello every one, me and my few friends are looking for carer in Aeronautical engineering. but we did no more about this trade. can some one give me required information...
Both reactors at the Torness nuclear power station have been shut down after huge numbers of jellyfish were found in the sea water entering the plant. The jellyfish were found...
Microsoft has announced the launch of Office 365 business productivity solutions on the cloud in India. Office 365 takes aim at cloud based enterprise and small business word processing and...
India's Polar Satellite Launch Vehicle (PSLV) rocket will blast off July 15 evening carrying a communication satellite with transponders for communication and weather forceast services, the space agency said Thursday....