Openings in Teradata. Interested? Send me your resume

Hey guys,

There are openings for the following posts in Teradata. If you are interested, send me your resumes on #-Link-Snipped-#

1456664_731566976871210_830244766_n
Cheers...

Replies

• Neeraj Sharma
    Neeraj Sharma
    Please post a comment here when you're sending me your resumes..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Guess what? Guess. Aah! I guess you already knew. It's Crazy Engineers' Day tomorrow, and so it's also the Birthday of the creator @Kaustubh Katdare. Wishing him a very Happy...
What researchers from Carnegie Mellon University have achieved is truly remarkable. A step towards building computers that have common sense has become a reality thanks to NEIL or Never Ending...
Aaron Siego (KDE Hacker) recently announced an OpenHardware development board 'Improv' ,which includes low-end ARM Cortex A7, 1GB RAM, 4 GB NAND Flash, OpenGL ES GPU, 2xUSB2.0, Ethernet ports, HDMI,...
Volocopter VC200, E-volo's multicopter recently debuted in the German skies to its first successful flight. The nine flights it took in 20 minutes at Karlsruhe's arena were pretty much summed...
Hello folks, 26th November, 2013 is the official CrazyEngineers Day (CE Day) and we have been celebrating this day every year for the past 7 years. Every year we have...