Openings at Persistent [Pune, Nagpur, Hyderabad & Goa] India

Those who are looking for jobs, head over to : #-Link-Snipped-# and submit your resume if you think you qualify for the required positions.

All the best!

Replies

• n090985
    n090985
    hiii big_k its a wonderful post you started about job openings... i am sure everyone will drive a benifit out of it.... ispite the above job is not for me as i am in my final sem and persistent require expirenced engineer... but i am sure soon i will also be getting a match job for me... thanks again
  • Nikisha
    Nikisha
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Those who are looking for jobs, head over to : #-Link-Snipped-# and submit your resume if you think you qualify for the required positions.

All the best!
    Hi ,

I have 4 years of experience in UI Development.
    Please find my attached resume.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Nikisha
    Hi ,

I have 4 years of experience in UI Development.
    Please find my attached resume.
    #-Link-Snipped-# - Uploading your resume to open forum isn't a good idea. I've removed your resume. In order to apply to Persistent, make use of the official website. Alternatively, register on #-Link-Snipped-# and make use of the Jobs App.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

How to shutdown another system from our system in unix operating system?
Let us some c,c++ and java Here we will discuss some commonly asked questions in interviews related to c,c++ and java that will help a lot of ceans in furture...
Hello friends, I would like to know if it is possible to modify an existing die from injection moulding. For example, if I find an obsolete plastic product and like...
I am doing my final year B-tech in information technology.currently my last minor project based on web design.so I am searching for a good minor project topic in web design.I...
hi friends, is it possible to make .gif file and .jpeg from applet ? if yes then how. . ๐Ÿ˜