Open Web : Can It Change The Internet ?

Most of CEans will be knowing OpenWeb, the Opensource version of entire internet!
If not read more : Open Web Foundation

I will share few features of OpenWeb, so CEans can share their opinion on it :
- The internet is built under open standards & protocols, which means the user will know how is it built & no other government or company owns it. It will be open-for-all.Internet is World-heritage in the end, right ?

- It doesn't belong to anyone on Earth, not even martians! We can share anything we want in internet OpenWeb & no one will delete your contents saying it's "illegal". You can create the website the way you want.

- Contents are accessible to everyone. No website in Openweb will be for specfic group of people. It will be open for all.You will even know, using which font the website is made, fully accessible ! same like opensource softwares.

Share your views.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Intex India has launched an all new smartphone called the Intel Cloud X3, that has got its own claim to glory by bagging home the title of 'Cheapest QuadCore Smartphone'....
I've been reading on several forums that the computer speakers sound a lot better after the initial 'break in' period. I tried searching online for information on what this break-in;...
I'm planning to buy an external hard drive to store all the photos and videos. They've been occupying just too much space on my machines. The only thing that will...
Can any one tell to make Web browser will be a major or mini project with c#.net. Kindly Reply...
Please reply only if you're non-gamer, a developer & a normal user with no extra work except browsing internet & doing normal things. - You're developer, so open environment is...