Open source tab for crazyengineers

I have an idea, that there should a tab known as 'Open source software', in which users can post their code.
This is would help many newcomers like me and this would be very helpful.

Hit like if you agree: )

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Aadit Kapoor
    I have an idea, that there should a tab known as 'Open source software', in which users can post their code.
    This is would help many newcomers like me and this would be very helpful.

Hit like if you agree: )
    #-Link-Snipped-# you can also start one thread and share code there by that way we can manage all the codes in single thread.
    Creating new tab for that will need change in look also.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Why do we have Projects Section? ☕
  • Aadit Kapoor
    Aadit Kapoor
    I don't see any code in Projects Section 😔
    Maybe like Github.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Aadit Kapoor
    I don't see any code in Projects Section 😔
    Maybe like Github.
    You be the first one to add. The description section may get all the code you want.

Alternatively, we'll have to enable 'downloadable' content; where users will be able to upload all their source code.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Alternatively, we'll have to enable 'downloadable' content; where users will be able to upload all their source code.
    Yes #-Link-Snipped-# that would also be better where user want to upload some of their document or report along with the project description.
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Harshad Italiya
    Yes #-Link-Snipped-# that would also be better where user want to upload some of their document or report along with the project description.
    One can create thread in #-Link-Snipped-# and can add as many details he/she want, I guess.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

ASUS added new members to its tablet line up by unveiling ASUS MeMO Pad 7 and 8 (ME176C and ME181C), ASUS MeMO Pad 8 (ME581CL), ASUS Fonepad 7 and 8...
Samsung seems to be quite determined to push its home grown operating system across all its devices. After rooting Tizen on its smartwatches with an update and announcing its first...
I'm an engineer working in transportation. In my previous life, I worked as a software developer. So, when I started working as an engineer, I started writing an application largely...
Abstract The purpose of this project is to modernize the civil/structural consulting engineering profession and increase the efficiency and proficiency of the work-load for both the consultants and the contractors...
A few days ago, new stable iteration of Google Chrome 35 and Chromium 35 was released that included many new features such as migration from GTK +2 to AURA, App-Launcher...