Open hydro turbine

Crazyengineers, i am doing my be project named energy generation using OPEN HYDRO TURBINE which uses tidal energy for eletricity generation. I want more information regarding the design of rotor. Please suggest me some sites.

Replies

• prashantpisal21
    prashantpisal21
    please engineers reply to me
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    I doubt if any one can give such specific info in CE.

Open Hydro

#-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#

Some hazards:
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • hemanthkota
    hemanthkota
    use an plate for tides attached with long vertical bar,link bar with bicycle chain, and attach cycle bearing to it, it will be purely success

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

It's being reported that HTC, one of the leading phone makers is introducing HTC Explorer in India on September 29. The phone offers 3.2" HVGA display, a 600MHz processor, a...
JK Lasers has joined the social media revolution, making it even easier to follow the latest developments in the world of industrial laser design and manufacture. Through its presence on...
Lot of IT engineers do not want to opt for a career in software testing aka Quality Engineering. If you ask them a bit about what software testing is, they'd...
Please help me on the following topics 1- methods of pressure measurement 2- method of temperature measurement 3- method of fluid measurement
hello, i am madhuri...... i need latest topics for the technical seminar for 8th sem BE, computer sciance branch thank you