opamp

I had one TIA board which I got that from my senior, after long days I started using the same, but I'm facing with a problem like when I give an optical power as the input am unable to see the output power.
I tought like opamp might be the culprit and tested the +ve and -ve supply voltages of the opamp which are showing fine.

Is there anyway to test the opamp.??

Replies

• sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    why dont ya make a test bench,which are available in datasheets,or better is replace the op-amp with a new one then see.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Okay, Here's something very (very) interesting. There's a dot in my Gmail that's been scaring me since morning 😭. Here it is - The above screenshot has been taken while...
Hi all, How zener diode suppress overshoots? Thanks subbu
Hi am using one transformerless power supply in which capacitor reractance is used to decrease the mains voltage and zener(10 volt 2 watt) as regualator its about10 volt and load...
Hi CEans, I've been thinking about how aliens talk, if we got nice visit from some aliens how would we communicate, what common language we can both understand. I know...
HI,friends please tell me the proper definiton and formulas for electrical parameters.......