Online Testing in PHP

The idea is to build an application used for testing.

Abstract:

The project is aimed at developing an Online Testing System that is of importance to either an organization or a college.

It is an intranet based application that can be accessed throughout the organization or a specified department. This system can be used to conduct tests on various topics.

As the tests are conducted, the status should be displayed. Report Generation and result analysis should be done. The results should be displayed statistically and graphically.

Requirements:
  • PHP

Replies

• Manashree Thokal
    Manashree Thokal
    Related video-

• Medha Sharma
    Medha Sharma

I want to make a php project for my final year exams..

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

#-Link-Snipped-# ...and?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I need some java projects......plzz send me at sanskarnagar001@gmail.com......
This project aims at building a shopping cart useful in online store. Abstract: Cart is an extremely powerful shopping cart and website builder application that allows you to customize, manage...
Hello everyone! I want to learn embedded c from very basics. so, please help me put by suggesting appropriate material/book for it. Thank You.
CEans, We're super excited to announce the CrazyEngineers Community Leaders Program to all of you. Our community leaders program intends to discover the leaders within our community who can take...
Can you please tell what is the syllabus of B.E. chemical engineering of mumbai university??? I searched on net but i am not able to get exact syllabus.. And please...