ONLINE EXAM PORTAL

Project Abstract / Summary : It is an open Portal.My Project consist of 4 major Modules.
01. Student
02.Faculty
03.Institute Admin
04. Examinee
institute admin will open his account & register its institute.
now faculty of that institute can register .faculty can post & see questions under various sections.
student can register himself.student will update information. student will search for exam form then fill the form.
At institute admin side admin will create exam .admin will allot roll no. to applied students.
now student can download admit card.
At exam time admin will control the Exam.
student will have an GUI through which exam will be taken.
if a system get crashed then student can be relocated to another system and can resume his exam from where he leave.
best thing is that multiple exam can be executed simultaneously.

Why did you choose to work on this project topic : I chose this project because i want to implement what ever i have learnt during the degree program.
i learnt how actually OOP concept leads to software development .i implemented whole s/w life cycle from information gathering to testing.
this project has a lot of importance because it has greater level
of complexity which create the door for implement a lot of concepts. at present in process of exam so much paper get wasted,to prevent this & provide time efficient solution this project is best.
in future project has a lot of scope because every institute even small coaching classes want to run with technology and want to provide good services to students.

Project Category : CS / IT / Networking
------------------------------------------------------
Institute/College Name: Illumine a Software Research & Development Center
City: Jabalpur
State: Madhya Pradesh
Participating Team From: Final Year

Replies

• Devendra sir
    Devendra sir

mobile app development in dubai  Dubai is a developed country in the world. As, technology is growing day by day, mobile app dependency is also increasing by its users. Nowadays, there is mostly an app available for everything like transportation, buying & selling, entertainments and food ordering. Therefore, making each and everything smooth, software companies are always looking for creative fields to outgrow their business.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Most new Android phones launching across the globe this year are featuring a powerful processor and better battery life. Joining the league of several other Octa Core processor running smartphones...
Project Abstract / Summary : IT IS USEFUL FOR FARMERS TO MINIMIZE DRUDGERY AND SAFETY FROM HARMFUL PESTICIDES.IT IS 4-WHEEL ROBOT ,CAPABLE OF SPRAYING PESTICIDES BY REMOTE CONTROL. ITS BATTERY...
friends i want to make robowar robot..please suggest me some robot designs. i seen some designs, but i want to make some new type robots. so please give me some...
Project Abstract / Summary : In all aspects of our life, we encounter event recording applications very often. Recording of any entity be it sound, pictures, events etc. is very...
Project Abstract / Summary : Energy is the basic need for the development of the modern world. For meeting up the regular demand of energy we need to design a...