Online Electronic Stores For Engineers - Embedded Projects

Finally, we've an online electronics stores for engineers and by electronics store - we aren't talking about mobile phones and LCD TVs. We're talking about hardcore stuff that engineers use - Thermal Printers, Bluetooth Modules, Accelerometers, PCBs, Embedded stuff and so on. Head over to: #-Link-Snipped-#

The store is exclusively for Indian customers who're looking to buy electronics stuff at one place, online. Take a look at the site and share your views with us. Do you think there's a large market for the hardcore electronic stuff? Or you'd rather go and buy the stuff you need personally at a local shop?

Replies

• silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    That's actually very good. I liked the product list very much.

Although, I feel it would be better if all the products had better descriptions or some sort of data sheets or something. Many products had only a name and a photo of it. No other details like the operating voltage range or the components used or the way to use it in a circuit etc.. is there.

Other than that, it's good.
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Hobby electronics should be a big market for sure, ordering from online is a lot more convenient than going to stores. For example, US's Sparkfun has always been one of the favourites.. they usual stock sensors that are hard to find in stores or cheaper. I think given in India its a little difficult to import electronic components, having an local online store is great for students or electronic hobbyists 😀

Biggie, why dont you consider collaborating with these kind of sites? 😛 Maybe can sponsor some components for our CE projects.. hehe.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I talked to the guys who were planning a startup in the same domain. Never got a positive response from them. I think they no longer operate. But that's an opportunity we can definitely explore.
  • TswHussain
    TswHussain
    PicDevUSB
    #-Link-Snipped-#

I̢۪m a big fan of PIC Microcontoller development board like this. For arduino you find a lots but for PIC they are very few.it̢۪s a pretty impressive feat. They̢۪ve already gone way over their goal and they̢۪ll be shipping in July

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I would like to know whether NTPC or BHEL provides internship and how to apply for it.Ad can anyone suggest any vlsi training center at kolkata
"Security Fire Recruitment Ltd." - leading security recruitment agency provides fire alarm jobs, fire and security jobs, fire and security recruitment for candidates looking for looking for employment within the...
The Prime Minister, Honourable Kamla Persad-Bissessar, of my country (Trinidad and Tobago) is in India for the tenth annual Pravasi Bharatiya Divas as the chief guest at the event. She...
Outotec India is driving sales growth for Outotec offerings (solutions + services) and is responsible for defining Market Area strategy together with Business Areas, maximizing sales and sales scope, managing...
One day a farmer's donkey fell down into a well. The animal cried piteously for hours as the farmer tried to figure out what to do. Finally, he decided the...