Online Degree Program?

I am planning to earn an advanced Online Degree. My problem is I am doing job also, due to which i can't attend regular classes.

Will it really be beneficial?

Since, i have heard that generally employers suspect online degrees.Therefore, suggest some recognized online college that provides advanced degree in
Engineering.

Replies

• Differential
    Differential
    I don't know about engineering degrees, but SYMBIOSIS offer some distant learning courses. Check their website.
  • dorothysarah
    dorothysarah
    Its nothing like that the companies look online degrees suspiciously. If you are enrolling in an online university that is accredited one, then the scenarios are completely different.

As far as Symbiosis is concerned, they do not offer degree programs, they just offer diploma courses.
  • callyD
    callyD
    I think those are beneficial... as many of the available online study solutions are anchored to traditional institutes or to well known Organizations, online degree are often presented as a degree provided by a physical accredited university or college, thus, leaving a potential employee none the wiser as to whether the degree was achieved online or through traditional classes. And I think furthering an education like getting certifications and #-Link-Snipped-# can be beneficial as it can provide an individual with new skills to meet industry requirements.
  • suzanemiller
    suzanemiller
    Can you please suggest some specific certification or training that can help me to move on in my career.
  • dorothysarah
    dorothysarah
    There are various certification or specific degrees that can be opted to earn online degree. Like, you can do degree in electronics or electrical engineering. There are many universities that are providing such degrees. You need to browse for them.
  • Leevonto
    Leevonto
    I am living in Punjab, India & want to get online degree of MBA , for this suggest me online degree program?
  • dorothysarah
    dorothysarah
    There are number of websites that are offering online MBA degree program. You need to spend a lil bit time to explore for the same.
  • inform
    inform
    for correspondence courses IGNOU is the best and oldest
  • inform
    inform
    I think you can go for correspondence course.There are various institutes offering correspondence course.you just hae to go and take the eams with regular students.
  • darlacooper
    darlacooper
    One good platform to visit is: <Advertising on CE is not free, Darla>
    They provide the best online degree programs. Here you can find degree related to various streams. You just need to fill up the enquiry form. Good valuable info is collated here.
  • dorothysarah
    dorothysarah
    Well I think Darla was trying to help with valuable link and it has been deleted by moderator.
  • BookWorm87
    BookWorm87
    A accredited online degree is fine be careful because a lot of the online schools are not. If it's a good school and you are really learning something you will have questions and there in not be a professor on site to help that's the only real downfall.

BookWorm87#-Link-Snipped-#
  • mellowyellow
    mellowyellow
    dorothysarah
    There are number of websites that are offering online MBA degree program. You need to spend a lil bit time to explore for the same.
    I agree - just do some research and make sure the schools are accredited programs. There's lots of options out there, and an online degree is much more acceptable now days than it used to be. Good luck with everything!

Edit: It might be helpful for you to check out #-Link-Snipped-# !

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans pls help me with useful books for CAT,GATE,UPSC,MAT,GMAT...im doing my final year B.E.....๐Ÿ˜€
hai friends .i'm new to this forum.i'm seeking for good friends inorder to develop my technical knowledge in our mechanical field.waiting for the reply.๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜›;-)๐ŸŽ‰
๐Ÿ˜ŽHI folks..๐Ÿ˜› Current election had few shocks, with victories to the same old faces... I thought atleast this time, we would be governed by a youthfull gov.. But god baked...
Hello, IEEE spectrum has begun robitics webinars for free. All you need is register for white papers and webinars. CE has a lot of wanna-be /amatuer robotic engineers. A opportunity...
Which is your favourite team and why?