OnHub Is Just Another AC1900 Router From Google

Google wants you to buy their brand new router and promises it to solve all your needs miraculously. Now upon checking out the details and specs sheet of the router, I concluded that the router actually is plain old AC1900 router that comes in a cylinder like casing. There's no new technology at work. Google's just using lot of marketing/sales bs to make people think they're buying something 'cool'.

Check out this video (isn't very informative)

The official price is $199. Ain't ASUS making better routers? Who knows, maybe the hardware for OnHub is provided by them?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Basavaraj Hampali is a Computer Science engineer from SDM college of engineering and Technology, Dharwad (Karnataka). After graduating in 2011, Basavaraj started working into the field of mobile application development...
I have confusion with long range communication frequency in flights... can anyone please elaborate?
The enticing world of Star Trek has not only attracted sci-fi fanboys, but also researchers and scientists who were intrigued by the many concepts shown in the movies. In a...
hi guys I'm new to this forum but I have some knowledge about electrical. now the situation is what that I m inneed of a mini project ideas. Guys anyone...
Hello all, I'm working as Assistant manager - Electrical in a fertilizer ltd., I've a plan of writing GATE 2016. I need to know the best ideas for cracking the...