One suggestion,--> favourite threads

If it is possible to mark the thread as favorite, later we can easily refer the threads,,,. I saw this feature in some other forum,which is most welcomed.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I see. That's a nice suggestion. I'm noting this for inclusion in our next upgrade. Could you please point to the forum that has this feature?

Right now, one can subscribe to thread and the subscribed threads will appear in User account settings; which acts as favorite thread.
  • ms_cs
    ms_cs
    there is a small star near to thread title, and if I click that thread will be added in my account's favorites,

and Sorry,I dont remember the forum name,

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

EMDB 0.90 Size: 931KB EMDB is a small application to keep track of your DVD collection. Some of the features include automatic import from the database of IMDB, cover preview,...
Today I got an SMS stating that by mistake a new virus has originated in BIOCON-the biotech institute in Bangaluru- which causes brain tumour. It also states that the virus...
Hi! i am planning to develop an instant messenger for my final year BE project work.what i want to inculcate in this messenger is a built in translator using google...
When we rotate a burning stick in total darkness Why a image of a oval or a spherical shape forms in front of our eyes?
Many of my friends generally confused whether to choose Fat or Ntfs. ...while installing windows so through this thread i will try to esplain when to choose Fat and Ntfs?...