One small request to all the bloggers

Hello all,

We've a popular thread going on here: #-Link-Snipped-#

I regularly visit the links and want to comment (and I'm sure, many others as well!). However, I don't want to use any of the OpenID, WordPress, Google ID to comment on the blog. I'd rather comment with just my Name, Email and message.

Why not make it very simple for all your visitors to comment on your blog? 😀

Replies

• raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Reason why I don't comment on many blogspot blogs.
  • optimystix
    optimystix
    The_Big_K
    I'd rather comment with just my Name, Email and message.
    @biggie and raj

doesnt the current blogger comment form allow you to select one of the many choices, one of them being to post only with the name of the person and url ?

or is there something that I misunderstood ?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    optimystix
    @biggie and raj

doesnt the current blogger comment form allow you to select one of the many choices, one of them being to post only with the name of the person and url ?

or is there something that I misunderstood ?
    Yes, but many bloggers have that option disabled.
  • gohm
    gohm
    I think it is most likely two fold. First, it helps cut down on spam or unappropriate comments on a blog. Secondly, it is a bit more secure for the poster than having an e-mail address posted that spammers can get a hold of.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Explain Equivalence relation & Digitalization with suitable Example. Construct a DFA with reduced states equivalent to the regular expressions: 10 + (0 + 11) 0 * 1 Explain Prefix, suffix,...
What is Operating system? Explain in brief the Evolution of Operating system? Explain in brief the functions of Operating system? Explain in brief the structure of Operating system? Explain the...
Dear all, I would like to share a blog that is I am maintaining for my Company. I have tried to make it simple and clear to understand. The Electrical...
So, finally I got my 3G data card from BSNL with the offer: The device costs Rs. 2000 and the data plan is Rs. 700/month (6 months advance payment required)....
Does anyone perform transient analyses on multi-loop cooling systems? I've just signed-up for this webinar next week and thought I'd share it with the group. I'm also interested in hearing...