One of the easiest and simplest programs used in the design

Load the program and enjoy easy as precision in the calculations​
234wefsd

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Could you describe the program a bit in more detail? It'll help others understand without having to download first.
  • civileng5
    civileng5
    this is structural program designs foundation & columns & beams & slabs and do other operations , this program for civil engineers only and thanks , it is free
  • Mohamed Amir
    Mohamed Amir
    I download it thank you will review sooon inshallah
  • akhouri
    akhouri
    its good...
  • Guttu
    Guttu
    It doesn't work on my PC with WIN 7. Which language you are using to code?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi ....I am an Electrical and Electronics Engineer 2011 currently I am working in well know IT company I want to quit this as early as possible because the kind...
CEan - godfather is celebrating his Birthday today. Wishing him a Very Very HapPy Birthday and also Wishing him a Good health, wealth and successful life 😀 🎉🎉🎉 😁😁😁😁😁
Maurice Shapero has proposed a cruciform skyscraper in Liverpool, UK. While the details aren't available yet, Shapero says that the shape is his favourite geometrical shape and should not be...
dear friends, very soon zuari will be conducting pool campus placement at VIT vellore for chemical engineering students and i was hoping if you have any of the previous year...
hi !! m ankit ,cse 2nd year student..starting my gate 2015 preperation frm nw onwards. aiming fo rank in top 10. need support of few hard wrking guyz..to strt group...