One-77 : Aston Martin's world's most expensive car!

Aston Martin has released scant details and sketches of its new super car
codenamed One-77 that will sell for at least 1.3 million euros excluding tax ($1.95 million), making it the most expensive car on the market.

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• gohm
    gohm
    I'd settle for the s model of the dbr. Aston martin's are my favorite GT racing cars.
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    I've got a scale model of the Aston Martin DB12! 😛

Unfortunately thats the only one in my collection. My previous ferrari's and BMW's have been "dismantled" when I was much younger (and curious) engineer, haha.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    lol!

I had dismantled my all my r/c cars 😉
  • gohm
    gohm
    Is it 1:1 scale? =) If so I'll be right over

ash
    I've got a scale model of the Aston Martin DB12! 😛

Unfortunately thats the only one in my collection. My previous ferrari's and BMW's have been "dismantled" when I was much younger (and curious) engineer, haha.
  • khooper
    khooper
    Having built only 77 pieces, One-77 will be exclusively available to those, who according to Aston Martin, are not buying a car, but An Experience.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i want some informatin and features can i add in intra network message service project some feature like i know is as follows 1.application is load when system is boot...
I just came across an interesting review of the new features in Microsoft's latest IE 8 - Read the whole review here - IE8 Beta 2 shows Microsoft is serious...
This debate intends to find out the popular choice of world famous blogging platforms among the crazy engineers from all around the world. I've tried both Wordpress & Blogger in...
The instant messengers have been one of the greatly admired applications on the Internet. IMs are a great way to communicate in real time. However, some of the corporations block...
Momo Monsoon 2008 ​ Date: Aug 30, 2008 Venue: IIMB, Bangalore (India) Over 260 million people in India now own mobile phones & this is expected to reach 500 million...