Once In A Lifetime 2.0 - Israel Trip - Day 3 Update

First of all, sorry for not keeping you updated. It's been very hectic schedule here and we're still relying on Wi-Fi available at the restaurants for the Internet access and twitter. I could manage to grab some snaps at the restaurants and posted tweets. Let me tell you, the 'Once In A Lifetime 2.0' trip is actually awesome!

Today was a special day. All the bloggers and organizers were ready by 8:15 and we took a bus directly to Tel-Aviv. It took us about 2 hours to get to the Wolfson hospital that runs the 'Save The Child's Heart' project. Dr. Houri and Dr. Tamir talked about the project and we had a chance to meet some of the patients. I must say it's an incredible work these people are doing; they're not getting paid for it. All the money for the operations ( about $10k) is raised through the donations and the doctors raise the money for the patients!

On our way back to Haifa (we're staying in Haifa at the moment), we had our next 'Falafel' ๐Ÿ˜€ and it was a-w-e-s-o-m-e. Then we went directly to the Bahai gardans. CEans from India would be surprised to know that that the Lotus Temple in Delhi is actually a Bahai Temple! Woa! I didn't know that! Met an Indian security guard there and he was nice to me ๐Ÿ˜€ [Security in Israel is actually a big thing. I mean it!]

Bahai Gardens are awesome! Trust me, you've to be here to experience the beauty of the Bahai gardens. I clicked tons of photos and videos and here's just one I clicked a couple of hours ago -

The-Bahai-Gardens

PS: It looks more beautiful in big size. If anyone wants it, let me know! ๐Ÿ˜€

From Bahai Gardens, we went to the Druze village to learn more about the Druze culture and meet the people. We had a special dinner organized for us and it was really great! Now we're back to the hotel and this is the only time I'm getting to write an update. I'm not sure when am I going to get time to write a detailed blog!

Your comments, questions are all welcome! ๐Ÿ˜€

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    I am sure this trip would shun the negative impressions about Israel.
    Sounds really awesome! ๐Ÿ˜€

We need more updates.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Thanks for the Update and this snap. Keep updating Biggie. ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

do u know the reporing time of NEC HCL compnay in CGC campus on 19 sept 2011??
We used the following books for Numerical Computing subject: 1. Numerical methods for Scientific and Engg. Computations by M.K. Jain, SRK Iyengar, R. K. Jain , Wiley Eastern Ltd. 2....
AMD Bulldozer FX โ€“ Faster Processor On Earth - CrazyEngineers Windows 8 : Fast Startup Mode โ€“ Boot In 8 Seconds - CrazyEngineers Fisker Surf At Frankfurt Motor Show -...
L & T (Larsen & Toubro) visits campus frequently for placements. Could anyone share their latest placement process? Do they conduct GDs? Please post the difficult questions you faced in...
[video=youtube;JOl4vwhwkW8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOl4vwhwkW8&feature=youtu.be[/video] Similar News covered here: Solar Bottle Bulbs โ€“ Provision For Lighting In Summer - CrazyEngineers Are some CEans trying it at home? Have you faced any problems in doing...