Olympic Engineering- How sports spurs on engineering innovation

Engineering conjures up visions of machines, autos and aerospace systems. Actually major advances in engineering are used in sports, not only for building the infrastructure but the very implements of sports. Vast strides in materials science has led to new equipment from archery to rowing.
Curiously these efforts later end up in aerospace, defence and other esoteric applications.
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi Boss. .​Namaste...​My name is Kanuparthi Sai Sarath​ My nativity is our lovely district..​WEST Godavari|| Dt||​in it "Tirumalapuram"​ I had completed my B.tech from JNTUK- Kakinada[ KIET ]..(A.P)​In my lovely...
I just stumbled across this website. https://www.weknowwhatyouredoing.com/ On this site all data is pulled directly from Facebook, it is not censored, and it is publicly accessible via the Graph API....
hi guys, I am looking forward to constructing a currency counter machine at home. can anyone please help me with the details? I have searched the internet but couldn't get...
give ur suggestions for the aircraft model project...😏
The mars rover curiosity is scheduled to land in mars this august. As usual in every space mission the entry descent into the atmosphere is the most crucial and dangerous...