Older entrepreneurs succeed more with their startups

#-Link-Snipped-#By SINS

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    @mahesh: Do you believe that older entrepreneurs succeed more?

Recently, I attended a panel discussion where the topic was, "Entrepreneurship: Before or After 25"
    After listening to the talk one point was clear to all that there is nor 'right age' to start entrepreneurship. You can succeed at age 18 or age 60.

But I am more inclined towards starting at an young age. Doing something early in life gives a person a chance to take trials. He/She is free to responsibilities that you cannot ignore later in life.
    Moreover, if you are not much knowledgeable, you are some what less cautious. You take chances and learn through your mistakes. 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi guys iam a newbie to this forum can some please suggest me few topics to do my project
hi friends.... i'm new to ce..... please suggest me some ideas about how to start a eee project(electrical or electronics)....
hiiiiii please send me indrustial training report copy on automation system please my email id is
Hello there.. Im new member here.. Im having problem to design of separately excited dc motor using simulink matlab. I also need to control the motor using pid controller. I...
i want to learn technic of optimization ..... plz suggest me .... how to start up wit