Okay So... No Certification And no idea where to start... Maybe Pre-exams?

well i am an 18 year old who has been messing with computers/electronics sense about 3 years old.... but i don't really know what my strengths and weaknesses are lying in the General Computer Sci or Consumer Tech categories... i am wanting to find a free way to test my likelihood/ability of going into each Technology field... and to see what i do already which works for what i want to accomplish in my life. i have a Questionnaire a Google Doc (which has a link to my resume, which gets updated contently). the link is #-Link-Snipped-#.

P.S.
thank you in advanced for your time and effort!

Sincerely,
Marty M.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello I am mjrockr, a socio political mentality driven techie whose goal is to provide highest standard for humanity. 😁 Glad to be a part of this community.
from comments on this video: im getting a white one 😀 TheHevva 3 days ago Black is cooler! TheMarleythedog 3 days ago
I am sorry. I don't know if this thread belongs to this group😐 , but I need a help on this: I was burning an .iso file to a CD...
Smartphones and OS are bringing in the distance between two technology giants. Apple Inc. had announced today, that with their new iPhone and iPad they would NOT be pre-loading the...
After gaining the popularity in eBooks market, amazon has expnded their wings and launched a social game development effort called Amazon Game Studios. Also, a game for Facebook called Living...