Official CrazyEngineers Day Chit-Chat Thread

Today's CrazyEngineers Day and all engineers are hooked to their computers to celebrate it with fellow CEans from over 180 countries :smile:

Here's official Chit-Chat thread for the CrazyEngineers Day. No rules apply!

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Great! ๐Ÿ˜ Announcing something in few seconds..
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Waiting for the anouncement.... last post is already15 minuutes od (900 seconds ๐Ÿ˜ )
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    @CB: Candles was the post I was talking about. The 'Full, Uncut, Uncensored' Story of CrazyEngineers is going live soon in announcements. It'll make you nostalgic ๐Ÿ˜.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    waiting for that Biggie !
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Waiting !!! Waiting !!!
    Waiting !!! Waiting !!!
    Waiting !!! Waiting !!!
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Nice, waiting!!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    The editor is editing the story. Will go live in just few minutes ๐Ÿ˜
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    CrazyEngineers Story will go live in the next few moments ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    It's Live ๐Ÿ˜
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Sorry folks, the site got down. Too many members! ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Guys let us chat here... not on Conference.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

How can I add a picture to a mail in gmail. I'm not talking about the attachment. A picture file between the words in the composer. How do I add...
Celebrating 5 Crazy, Awesome Years of CrazyEngineers Community with candles... We lit candles yesterday few hours before midnight to mark 5 successful years of CE. What say you?
Look here: https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum...le-light-crazyengineers-day-celebrations.html Say what? ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
CEans, CrazyEngineers day celebrations are about to begin. As you are already aware, all of us will be online simultaneously to celebrate CrazyEngineers day tomorrow (November 26th) between 5-6 PM...
Though we are celebrating 5th Anniversary of CE, still I urge you to take take a minute out to salute to Heros who lost their lives in saving thousands on...