OFDM Using Matlab

Hi Everyone.
I am thinking to do project on
Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiplexing using Matlab. . .but don't know exactly what it is. . .so can anyone explain me. . . . .what is the principle in which OFDM project based on. . . and also the prons and cons of doing this project. . .please help me!!!
THANKS in advance. . .

Replies

• Rupam Das
    Rupam Das
    "Open google.com
    OFDM wiki
    or
    OFDM Mathworks source code"

You will get both code and explanation.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

With the decade long Afghan war in Pakistan's tribal eareas, terrorism needs to be eliminated. USA claims that drone strikes are for destroying militant bases. But there is more in...
Hello guys! I am very new to CAD and I am looking to create a 3D model of the attached part. Its pretty simple but I just don't know how...
Hi, I am currently doing a project for university, my criteria are 4m wingspan and 20 W/lb and max speed of 49 km/h, I have to make an electric glider...
hi is there any news letter which will give daily updates on the current technology? I know Crazy engineers gives updates. But still I want to know newsletters or magzines...
arrange the numbers 1 to 8 in the grid below such that adjacent numbers are not in adjacent boxes (horizontally, vertically, or diagonally). the arrangement above, for example, is wrong...