Nuked!

Hello everyone! I'm an ex Electrical engineer, now doing a masters in Nuclear engineering. I'm aiming for a research job in India after masters.
Hoping to find other nuclear engineers here..seems to be a rather rare breed!

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    quarkle
    Hello everyone! I'm an ex Electrical engineer, now doing a masters in Nuclear engineering. I'm aiming for a research job in India after masters.
    Well Nuclear engineers is a rare breed. Good to have you with us.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE. Looking forward to see you active here.
  • Kedar Malwadkar
    Kedar Malwadkar
    quarkle
    Quite interesting,
    Welcome to CE!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey everybody ....! i want some good study material regarding to OS(operating system), and DBMS .if anybody having it plz share with me .. i realy need it
Hello everybody, I am maanu, stusying in my final year B.E. in PESIT,Bangalore.
I've been reading on a number of blogs that Mountain Lion is eating up a lot of laptop battery. Users are reporting that they've noticed significant impact on the battery...
dear CEians... we know in case of fluid flow through a open channel or a pipe, velocity and pressure have inverse relationship (i.e. velocity increases when pressure drops or vice...
Those who've been in the corporate world know that most of the bosses are pa!n !n the @$$. A lot of us have felt the urge to send anonymous feedback...