Nubia Z17 Mini: Snapdragon 652 Chipset, Dual Camera & Full HD Display Costs Rs. 19,999

ZTE owned smartphone brand Nubia has launched a new smartphone in the Indian market. The Nubia Z17 Mini has arrived in India as an Amazon India exclusive. The Nubia Z17 Mini will go up for sale with the online retailer on June 12 from 12 noon. The Nubia Z17 Mini banks on its cameras to make it a best seller. The Nubia Z17 Mini has a dual 13MP camera setup on the rear. The camera sensors, one of which is a monochrome one have been sourced from Sony. On the front you have a 16MP camera which is also courtesy of Sony. Both of these cameras have been laced with some nifty software additions. For the first software addition, Nubia takes inspiration from Apple’s much publicised Portrait mode. In this mode you can achieve Bokeh effect where the subject stands apart by blurring the background.

Nubia-Z17-Mini-1

For the next addition, Nubia takes a clue from erstwhile Nokia with Edit Mode. Just like Nokia’s Refocus camera with the Edit Mode you can refocus and adjust background blur even after you have taken the photo. The rear camera on the Nubia Z17 Mini lets you capture true black and white photos with the help of its monochrome sensor. Next on the list is Time-Shuttle which lets you capture a subject which is surrounded by time lapse of the surrounding. You can use the Nubia Z17 Mini’s cameras to capture 3D images which can be rotated 360 degrees. The front camera has real-time beautification which enhances your facial feature during video calls and live streams just like #-Link-Snipped-#. The best addition to the rear cameras is the sapphire glass protection which can resists scratches which would have potentially ruined your photos.

Nubia-Z17-Mini-2

The Nubia Z17 Mini sports a 5.2inch Full HD resolution display that is encased in Corning Gorilla Glass. The display has a pixel density of 424ppi which is more than enough for a average sized display. The Nubia Z17 Mini runs Android Marshmallow that is peppered with Nubia UI 4.0. Underneath the hood, we have a Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 chipset which houses an octa-core setup of quad-core A72 and quad-core A53 64bit CPUS, Adreno 510 GPU and 4GB of RAM. The Nubia Z17 Mini has an internal storage of 64GB and you can use microSD cards to expand the storage to up to 128GB. The Nubia Z17 Mini is powered by a 2950mAh battery which seems woefully under capacity. Nubia would like to assure that the battery is enough to run for two days on average use as it is powered by battery management software NeoPower. The Nubia Z17 Mini costs Rs. 19,999 and it will be available in Black Gold colour variant. If you want to purchase the Nubia Z17 Mini in the open sale you have to register on the following source link.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

To continue our discussion from Layoffs are a reality; are you still sleeping? , I thought we should have a discussion on how to prepare for the worst. The bad...
When I'm writing my paper I hope I can know how much time it costs. If there is a small tool in Word which can record my start time and...
WhatsApp has updated its iOS app to version 2.17.30. The updated app not only brings helpful additions to the app for current users it also hides certain features that might...
IT veteran, former Infosys board member and CFO has a 'shocker' for all the graduate engineers. TV Mohandas Pai has said that in near future, IT companies might 'cold shoulder'...
Android Text Encryption Using Various Algorithms Android Smart Ticketing Using Rfid Android Battery Saver System Android Based Encrypted SMS System Android Crime Reporter & Missing Person Finder Android Graphical Image...