NTPC Or BHEL Internships & How To Apply?

I would like to know whether NTPC or BHEL provides internship and how to apply for it.Ad can anyone suggest any vlsi training center at kolkata

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE. I've moved your post to a new thread for better visibility.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

"Security Fire Recruitment Ltd." - leading security recruitment agency provides fire alarm jobs, fire and security jobs, fire and security recruitment for candidates looking for looking for employment within the...
The Prime Minister, Honourable Kamla Persad-Bissessar, of my country (Trinidad and Tobago) is in India for the tenth annual Pravasi Bharatiya Divas as the chief guest at the event. She...
Outotec India is driving sales growth for Outotec offerings (solutions + services) and is responsible for defining Market Area strategy together with Business Areas, maximizing sales and sales scope, managing...
One day a farmer's donkey fell down into a well. The animal cried piteously for hours as the farmer tried to figure out what to do. Finally, he decided the...
I've always thought of instant-on operating systems and it seems that we're still far away from having those on our computers and mobile phones. Windows 8 I heard, has a...