npti pgdc admission

hi
i have qualified pgdccet 2015 and i'm from mechanical background. i want to know
1. which npti is good for this course
2. how much %age chances of placement are there?
3. hostels are mandatory or what?

Replies

• priyank bhardwaj
    priyank bhardwaj
    supriya verma
    hi
    i have qualified pgdccet 2015 and i'm from mechanical background. i want to know
    1. which npti is good for this course
    2. how much %age chances of placement are there?
    3. hostels are mandatory or what?
    1.the best one is the faridabad ....then comes nagpur....(as far as i've heared)

2.it depends on you...if you have mindset towards power sector then you are good to go..generally companies like ABB, Jindal, Hindalco, J.P.Cements,Essar power,L&T,Thermax,Reliance Power,SIEMENS,Lanco power,Balco,Vedanta,KSK etc. visit the centers.

3.I'm not sure about that one..sorry

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

what are the scope for mechanical engg students in robotics?
Synaptics, the American company that is responsible for the sticking that fingerprint sensor on your laptop has built the world’s first self-contained fingerprint sensor. So what is so important about...
Anyone who knows anything about New York can tell you that the most famous park of the city is the Central Park but if the fellows of The Lowline are...
What factors do designers of aircrafts may experience when Balancing the four forces.i.e thrust ,drag,lift and weight
Attention fans of Sherlock, Mr Holmes has gone back into to the past for the extended one-off special that will be arriving on small as well as large screens sometime...