Now Click Group Photos With Nikon N-MP001 Selfie Stick

Selfies have become an integral part in modern world. From small surprises to wedding parties, people go gaga over clicking these self-portrait photographs. To satiate the needs of the selfie addicts among us, Nikon has unveiled its new N-MP001 selfie stick which when attached with compatible cameras, lets users snap beautiful selfies. Having the capability of extending up to 28.54 inches in length, this cool gadget from Nikon is 7.28 inches in length when collapsed. Being sold in the portable accessory section from Nikon, the Selfie Stick can be mounted over tripod mount to click self-portrait images.

nikion-selfie-stick-NN-MP001

Weighing around 0.41 lbs and having the capacity to hold camera upto 0.88 lbs, this Japanese company product provides a foam grip and a hand strap for holding it when not in use. Along with it, a fixed pan-head to change the positions of the camera when clicking pictures. The NN-MP001 model is different than the selfie sticks which are connected to smartphones and offer triggering shots with wireless shutter. It can be attached to the camera and positioned at a distance with is more than an arms length from you. The user needs to apply its own strategy for triggering the shots in order to get snapshots using camera's self timer.​

However, there is one drawback of this accessory that it is compatible with only Nikon’s range of Coolpix cameras. So, you need to own a camera from Nokia if you are planning to buy this product. Do you think the new selfie stick can fulfill your wish to click the perfect selfies using Nikon’s range of Digicams and DSLRs? Comment with you opinions below.

Via: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Satya Swaroop Dash
    Satya Swaroop Dash
    And I thought Selfie Sticks were just a smartphone accessory. Nikon has not yet stated a price for this thing, so I hope it will be affordable enough for everyone.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    I guess professional photographers should find this a really useful accessory. It's funny that Nikon should launch this selfie stick at a time when many sports stadiums, theatre and concert halls are putting a ban on them.. We have to admit that..the selfie crazed general public sometimes are quite a nuisance.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Researchers at the Stanford University have developed a new aluminium-ion battery that isn’t a fire hazard like the present age of lithium-ion batteries and can be recharged within a minute....
Ankita KatdareYour subject reference books are enough for studies, but you may also go on to refer IES Specific books. Hi, I'm wish to prepare for IES exam. Currently I...
An inventor from Copenhagen, Denmark has come up with a new Solar Bike that he claims to be an interesting new sustainable alternative to electric bikes that are becoming very...
Short Review: Awesome hardware combined with great software and equally amazing, vibrant community of DIYers makes Raspberry Pi 2 the best micro computer you can buy in India for just...
After being unveiled at the Microsoft Build Conference 2014, Nokia Lumia 930 went on to become one of the most popular phones running Windows Phone 8.1 OS. In over an...